Friday, July 23, 2010

A Tea Calls For Flowers

So here are some flowers from my grandmother's 75th birthday. We threw her a surprise tea party and all the tables were adorned with these beautiful floral centerpieces. Of course, this was a perfect opportunity for me and I jumped on that with my camera right away, getting weird looks from the old ladies as I shot picture after picture after picture of the same colorful daisy :) Thanks to my mad skills (hehe) and Photoshop, I think I made some really beautiful artwork! (*original)
*Photobucket*
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*Photobucket*
Photobucket Photobucket
*Photobucket*
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*Photobucket*
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*Photobucket*
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment